ItineraryAfter meeting your guide at departure point for your tour, climb aboard your luxury coach and head to the port for your cruise.
FROM THE SEA: Europe & Asia Side, Maiden’s Tower, Dolmabahce Palace, Beylerbeyi Palace, Rumeli Fortress, July 15th Martyrs’s Bridge, Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge.
EGYPTIAN BAZAAR: (Spice Bazaar) It is one of the biggest and oldest bazaar in Istanbul opened in 1664. It is full of colors, smells, tastes and sound. You will find it difficult to resist trying all of the treats on offer. Group will have some free time.
BEYLERBEYI PALACE: Summer residence of Sultans, is located at Beylerbeyi neighborhood on the Asian shore of Bosphorus. It was ordered by Sultan Abdulaziz and built between 1861-1865 by head Architects Sarkis Balyan and Agop Balyan, Imperial Architects of Armenian origins, in French neo-baroque style with a traditional ottoman house plan.
ÇAMLICA HILL: Cross ‘’July 15th Martyrs' Bridge’’ (Bosphorus Bridge) connecting two continents. Visit Çamlıca, the highest point in Istanbul at 265m above sea level situated on the Asian part of the city. Enjoy the fantastic scenery and relax over Turkish coffee. After the tour we visit touristic shop
From Centrally located Istanbul hotels. For each Hotel there is a fixed departure time. We only have pick up service from hotels (levent, sisli, osmanbey, harbiye, taksim, ortakoy, findikli, karakoy, tepebasi, sirkeci, sultanahmet, kadirga, beyazit, laleli, aksaray, yenikapi, findikzade, topkapi, sutluce)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for participants with walking difficulties
- Beylerbeyi Palace is closed on Mondays
- Touring without a guide, photography and video recording are not allowed inside Beylerbeyi Palace
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates all year round except 1st May
- You will be notified of your departure time after we have received your reservation
- from Bursa
- from Yalova
- from Sapanca
- from Black Sea Region
- from Antalya City
- from Antalya Airport
- from Izmir
- from Cappadocia
- from Pamukkale
- from Abant - Bolu